Saturday, July 16, 2011

VROC - VAlley Ford Dinucci's Don VSP

Pics are from top to bottom, click on a pic twice to see it full size, what little text is under the pic...

Don VSP's blog:

Don VSP called a ride to Dinucci's, great minestrone!!!  Had to go!  Took a container and brought a quart+ home!!!  Plus Don got me some Jelly Belly licorice!!  Donna says THANKS!!!  Now all I gotta do is mail you the 5 bucks I forgot to give you as part of my lunch costs!!!  Old minds... sigh.....

Bruce Big Twin from Sacto brought some fellow FCRC riders and we had 17 scoots total, great ride!!!  Weather was nice, bit cool, but not hot, hot has not been a problem this year!


I arrived first, and this has to be a first..  getting my stuff off and in pulls Howard Nite Lite, in orange (camouflage)  and then Sanoma Joe and there was another and sorry for the names, but he had a nice Triumph!

.... and this when my jaw hit the ground, KC rides in!!!!  Hell, he was in the hospital with a bad heart attack a few days  ago!!!!  Couple stints and recovering!!  Blew me away!!!  Great on Ya my friend!!!!!

Then along came...............      Don VSP and troop.....





Some know him as Ghost Rider!!  GBG  Bruce Big Twin




OK, we all made it, gas, pot and visit and on the road...  We had so many scoots Don VSP was worried about overwhelming Dinucci's, so we split up in two groups, KC led 8 of us there first, Don was headed elsewhere but was to go past...

When he went by he saw that the place was empty and pulled in!!!  We went in and asked if a group of 17 was too much, har, we had the place to our self!!! 

Jazz hound and KC in front.....  Long time since I saw Jazz hound....

Rest of the scoots...

A shot of the table....

.... if one is good....  GBG
... why not...

From here down are some pic from KC, not much text......


Only way I get in a pic is on someone else's camera, me on the left....

KC left us at Dinucci's and headed back over the Foggy GG bridge.  The rest of us followed along until Don VSP did a left turn off 116 and Nite Lite and I stayed on 116 to 101 and home....  I left Nite Lite just before 101, need to empty, and I still had all my warm gear on and it was down right getting warm!!  Needed a break!!!

Great run and food, as always!!! Thanks again Don VSP for doing this!!  And thanks to Big Twin  (Ghost Rider) for bringing some of our FCRC riders along!!! 

No comments: